Steps to update an old FTM-to-latest
Start your Family Tree Maker 2019 In the upper left-hand corner of the screen, then click on the “Help” menu.
Please click on the “About the Family Tree Maker.”
To get the current version of FTM on with the build number, press to save the settings.
- If you have a backup copy of the FTM.
- Please click on the “Filename” in the upper left-hand corner of the FTM console.
- Please click on “export” and export it to a USB flash drive right on your desktop.
- After selecting the file, export it to an external media or your desktop, click on the right mouse button on a file (for Windows), and select “Properties.”
- In the Properties window, you can view the file’s extension.
- Please get in touch with our customer support team to help resolve the file extension in a specific format.
How to install Family Tree Maker?
- First of all, purchase the newest version of Family Tree Maker software, mackiev.com.
- You will get instructions to download family tree maker with a download link.
- Click on the link below to download the file to your computer.
- Once the file has finished downloading, double-click the file to start the installation.
- After installing, you can find all the latest FTM version that appears on your computer’s desktop.
- Just click on the icon to start the software.
- Register your name, address, email address, and physical address.
- For assistance with the upgrade and how to convert the files, get in touch with our customer support team to talk to an expert.
- Please keep in mind that both the phone and the remote support service are premium services requiring a user to first register for the receipt of aid work and the files you want to convert.
Also Read: family tree maker 2021